Employee to work safely follow all procedures , use protective equipment and promptly Correct all unsafe acts and situations however small they may be.
General Safety Measures
- Concern that the solar product itself will cause a fire. This is extremely rare, but may occur as a result of improper connections to the inverter. These types of concerns are addressed by product standards, which ensure product safety.
- Safety belt should be worn while working at heights. It should be tied properly to a rigid anchoring point before the operator begins his job at the heights.
- we will provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions so far as reasonably practicable.
- If any person takes out a grating or a man hole cover where people walk normally, then the same area should be enclosed by ropes, securely tied to ropes raised on all four corners and danger board such as CAUTION: WORK IN PROGRESS should be also placed.
- Any person working on platforms at higher levels must make sure that his place of work is safely enclosed either by a pipe or a strong rope so that there is no accidental slipping.
- Concern regarding the safety of firefighters when addressing a fire involving solar products. The presence of solar products may influence the methods used to combat a fire. Product standards, building codes, and training of firefighters are used to address these concerns.
- Allocate appropriate resources to develop programmes to prevent accidents, injuries and illnesses.
- Establish measurable objectives and targets that ensure continued improvement.
- Future Solar will carry out a regular review of this policy to ensure that these standards of health and safety are maintained.
- Safety helmet must be worn with the chin strap properly ties up while entering the plant. A separate record should be maintained, if possible, of the blood groups of the persons employed.